Monday, July 4, 2011

This makes me feel awesome.

I want to be a writer. Correction, a published writer. That sounds super pretentious. I've been working on a book for a while now and in between episodes of writers block I have been doing music reviews for Skye Magazine here in Bowling Green. It's awesome. There is something about seeing my name in print next to something I worked on that makes me feel like I'm making the right moves to get to where I want to be.

Photobucket

I reviewed Touche Amore's new album "I'm Parting the Seas Between Brightness and Me". This album is soooo good. I can't recommend it enough. You can read my review at http://www.skyemag.com/Magazine/july-2011/#/1. My review is on page 44. These guys all work really hard to make this happen every month. Please take the time to check it out.

No comments: