Sunday, July 3, 2011

Today Was A Good Day

The God I love to hate has been spewing all things awful right into my mouth hole. To combat his endless attacks on my psyche, I decided to make a few adjustments to my living quarters.

I bought curtains y'all! Now my room can be a little closer to being as dark as I feel on the inside. I moved the continuity plagued Lego Star Wars poster the other side of the room. I plan on putting some new prints where the poster used to be.

Photobucket

I hung up these bad boys in the bathroom. Now I can get my Force on while I get my wash down. I can't make the artist's name because I do not know how to read cursive. Shut up. Here's a link to their Etsy profile http://www.etsy.com/people/MisNopalesArt?ref=pr_profile.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I convinced my Dad to let me have this awesome picture of my Grandfather and Uncles. Never playing Hockey is my only regret in life.

Photobucket

I also made a few minor adjustments to the living room. Maximum Poo Piss Coffee Table Hangout, ENGAGE!

Photobucket

The changes are small but I feel a big time difference in the cozy level of The Fuzzy Pat Poo Palace.

1 comment:

mattbot said...

Its good to see the glass jaw poster up, also those lino cut and screen print star wars day of the dead skulls rule, I also found them on etsy and immediately bought them.