Thursday, April 28, 2011

2 Years. Wow.

It's been two years since my last post. Damn. Here's a quick rundown of what I have been up to.

School - I decided to go back. Best decision I ever made. I am working very hard at earning a BA in Technical Writing. 3 years in. Fingers crossed I'm out in 2 1/2.

Employment - I finally got a real job. I work for a vending company that goes into Wal-Mart and makes sure the video game cases are set up correctly. It's not as cool as it sounds. I still work at Carter's Tattoo. Three years strong. They closed down the shop I started out at and we all moved over to the new shop. So far so good.

Music - Cloakhorse came to an end and me and Cole formed Make History. www.myspace.com/Makehistoryband. We recorded a 5 song ep that will never get released and played 3 shows. It was awesome. I'm going to talk to Rory and see what I can do about getting the songs and maybe posting them on here for download.

Podcasting - Me and Nick finally got one started. Laser Brain shot down the throat of the internet in late December of 2010. Me, Nick, and Tristan work very hard to come at you dudes with 90 minutes of straight dick jokes. We must be doing a good job being as we are currently being hosted by the premier nerd news site, Big Shiny Robot (www.bigshinyrobot.com). If you're not checking this site daily then your life is not complete. Or you have sex pretty routinely.

Living - I moved out on my own. The Fuzzy Pat Poo Palace is off the chain. Me, Fuzzyboots, and PooPiss be getting crazy wild in here. Debauchery is in no short supply. All nite NHL 11 benders? Check. Dr Who and Torchwood marathons? Shit Yeah. No Pants Pantera Dance Parties? Ask your mom. She was here. She loved it.

The Lady - Bought her a ring. Relax. A promise ring. I promised to get her one as long as she promised to stop asking about one. Her loss.

Samuel L Jackson - Still alive. Still bummed about it.

No comments: